BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

StarZ ★

Saturday, July 31, 2010

_Happy ENDING_


You were everything,that I wanted...
We were meant to be and supposed to be...
But we lost it...
All of the memories so close to me...
And just fade away...
All this time you were pretending...
So much for my happy ending...
It's nice to know that you were there...
Thanks for acting like you cared...
And making me feel like I was the only one...
It's nice to know we had it all...
Thanks for watching as I fall...
And letting me know we were done...

__________________________My Happy Ending______________________

5 评论:

Lee Jia Er said...

你所做的一切,我想…
  我们曾想要在一起,应该……
  但我们把它弄丢了……
  所有的记忆很近的地方……
  就消逝…
  所有这一切的时候,你是在伪装……
  这么多给我快乐的结局,……
  很高兴知道你是…
  谢谢您关心的……
  我觉得我,是唯一一个…
  很高兴我们有这一切……
  谢谢你看着我……
  并让我知道我们在做……
Muahaha...hlp u explain..hoho~

❤Xueyi NG❤ said...

Har?@@""U use wat to translate d?
This 1 song lai d~

Lee Jia Er said...

Neh~tat time u teach me de=.=use tat lor有道字典~

❤Xueyi NG❤ said...

Aee??Forgot liao tim xD

Lee Jia Er said...

Aee?健忘la u+__+